Check out our reviews, Nu-Life Cleaning Services Burlington


Nu-Life Cleaning Services would like to thank Mariane for her review of our services.
"I own a 12-year-old home with white tiles and beige grout. My husband is in a wheelchair and we have 2 young children and a dog. As you can imagine the tiles were no longer white and the grout was far from beige. In a few hours, Chuck transformed our house. The tile and grout are like new. To think that a few weeks ago I was about to hire somebody to replace the tile which would have cost thousands. Chuck was reasonably priced. He was professional and efficient. I highly recommend his product and services. He saved me thousands and gave me peace of mind. Thanks Chuck"
For more reviews, please check out our website. 
http://bit.ly/2qCPgsw



thumbs.jpg

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Renting a Steam Cleaner Vs Hiring a Pro

Three Misconceptions About Professional Carpet Cleaners

It is healthy to get your carpets cleaned on a regular basis